Recent Before & After Photos

Vent fan fire in a log home in Jefferson County


This homeowner came home from church to discover his home full of smoke and a strong fire smell. It was determined to be an electrical fire originating in the ... READ MORE



Refrigerator water supply line leak in Madison, Indiana


Refrigerator water supply line leaks are a very common cause for water damage in our territory. In this case, the homeowner was unaware of the water slowly lea... READ MORE



Water Heater let loose in a basement in Madison


When the Mayor of the great city of Madison, IN had a major water damage in the basement of his Historic Downtown Madison home, he knew exactly who to call. SE... READ MORE



Sewage Back Up in a Basement in Jefferson County


SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles was contacted by a homeowner in Jefferson County needing help with a sewage backup that had occurred in their ba... READ MORE



Long term, undetected water damage at a home in Madison, IN


SERVPRO of Madison, Lawerenceburg and Versailles was contacted by this homeowner who discovered a long-term, undetected water leak that had spread throughout th... READ MORE



Ceiling collapse in Madison, Indiana


Imagine coming home to open your front door only to discover your ceiling has collapsed and your entire living room is covered with blown insulation and debris.... READ MORE



Sewage backup at Hanover College


Hanover College is a large campus, and things happen. SERVPRO is always on call when those somethings are sometimes not so pleasant. In just minutes of receivin... READ MORE



Neglected Utility Closet in Vevay, IN


Not all of us inspect our utility closets on a regular basis. This home happened to be a rental home where the tenants were not aware or didn't bring to the at... READ MORE



Water in the crawl space


This home had a water damage that left quite a bit of standing water in their crawl space. If left, this water can most definitely lead to mold. So if you not... READ MORE



Moldy Utility Bathroom in home in Brookville, IN


This home was a rental home where a slow, long term moisture problem led to a mold problem. SERVPRO Remediation Technicians were able to contain the area and s... READ MORE