Neglected Utility Closet in Vevay, IN
Not all of us inspect our utility closets on a regular basis. This home happened to be a rental home where the tenants were not aware or didn't bring to the attention of their landlord the presence of a water leak in the plumbing attached to the water heater in this utility closet. SERVPRO was contacted once the tenants moved out, to clean up the mold now present from the long term moisture in this area. SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles certified technicians contained the area, utilized Dry Ice Blasting to remove the mold from the wooden framing then sealed it with shellac to avoid occurrence. This area is now ready for reconstruction.