Fire clean up in Versailles, IN
This home in Versailles, IN suffered a fire caused by a vent in their bathroom. Now thankfully, no water was needed to extinguish the fire, but the home was filled heavily with smoke, therefore leaving soot on basically every surface throughout the home. SERVPRO Technicians had to Hepa-vac all ceilings and walls, use chemical sponges to remove remaining soot stains and then wet wash and clean all hard surfaces. Even if your home hasn't experienced a fire, SERVPRO of Madison, Lawerenceburg and Versailles technicians can perform a general clean to make those neglected areas of your home SHINE!