What is Mitigation?
1. Mitigation enables people to recover more quickly from a disaster.
2. Mitigation lessens the financial impact of disasters.
3. As mitigation specialists, SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg & Versailles focuses on reducing loss, enabling quick recoveries and lessening costs involved with restoration of property damage events.
Without mitigation the following could take place:
1. A longer amount of time the homeowner is inconvenienced.
2. A longer amount of time business is interrupted.
3. The potential for mold growth.
4. The loss of personal valuable and beloved belonging.
5. Increase in insurance.
One of the keys to mitigation is our immediate response!
The quicker you call, THE BETTER!
1. Less wood and drywall saturation
2. Less delamination
3. Reduced carpet and furniture stains
4. Fewer warping hardwood floors
5. Less mold/mildew
6. Less contents damage
Give us a call TODAY at 812-574-5744 for you mitigation services.
We are proudly serving Dearborn, Jefferson, Ohio and Switzerland counties.