Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Cold weather party planning begins now for many families, SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles offers some important reminders to Southern Indiana residents to help ensure this season glows with the warmth of good food and good friends, not with the glare of a devastating home fire.
- Keep an eye on what you fry: If you see smoke or the oil start to boil, turn off the burner.
- Stand by your pan: If you leave the kitchen, turn off the burner.
- Turn your pot handles toward the back of the stove so that no one can bump them or pull them over.
- Keep pot lid or cookie sheet near by to cover a pan if it catches fire.
While SERVPRO disaster response professionals are fire damage restoration specialists, they know how important it is to keep the focus on fire prevention, because for some types of loss, there is no remediation.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (812) 574-5744
Why Choose SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When fire and water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, day or night, to your Madison home or business. A faster response helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive fire damage cleanup and restoration training to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We focus on restoring versus replacing because restoring the affected areas of your property is substantially less costly than demolishing and replacing those areas. This “restore first” mentality also allows us to get your home or business back to pre-fire condition quicker and with less disruption.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles is close by and ready to respond to your smoke or fire damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Madison community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Madison, IN
- Lawrenceburg, IN
- Versailles, IN
- Dillsboro, IN
- St Leon, IN
- Milan, IN
- Napoleon, IN
- Batesville, IN
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair