Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Holiday party planning begins now for many families, SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles offers some important reminders to Southern Indiana residents to help ensure this season glows with the warmth of good food and good friends, not with the glare of a devastating home fire.
- Keep an eye on what you fry: If you see smoke or the oil start to boil, turn off the burner.
- Stand by your pan: If you leave the kitchen, turn off the burner.
- Turn your pot handles toward the back of the stove so that no one can bump them or pull them over.
- Keep pot lid or cookie sheet near by to cover a pan if it catches fire.
While SERVPRO disaster response professionals are fire damage restoration specialists, they know how important it is to keep the focus on fire prevention, because for some types of loss, there is no remediation.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (812) 574-5744
Why Choose SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles is dedicated to responding immediately to your Madison fire damage emergency. A faster response is the key to help prevent additional damage and reduce the restoration cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive fire damage cleanup and restoration training to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Besides the obvious advantage of lower costs, our “restore first” mentality also gets you back into your home or business quicker and with less disruption to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a smoke or fire damage emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Madison community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Madison, IN
- Lawrenceburg, IN
- Versailles, IN
- Dillsboro, IN
- St Leon, IN
- Milan, IN
- Napoleon, IN
- Batesville, IN
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair