Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Electricity helps make our lives easier, but there are times when we can take its power for granted.
To help reduce your risk, NFPA and ESFI recommend that you have all electrical work done by a qualified electrician, including electrical inspections, when buying or remodeling a home. The following are additional tips residents can follow to help keep their homes safe from electrical fires:
Check electrical cords to make sure they are not running across doorways or under carpets where they are can get damaged.
- Have a qualified electrician add more receptacle outlets in your home to reduce the use of extension cords.
- Use light bulbs that match the recommended wattage on the lamp or fixture. Check the sticker on the lamp to determine the maximum wattage light bulb to use.
In recent months our franchise has seen a rise in the number of electrical house fires.
While SERVPRO disaster response professionals are fire damage restoration specialists, they know how important it is to keep the focus on fire prevention, because for some types of loss, there is no remediation. We want to keep our customers happy and safe in their homes.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (812) 574-5744
Why Choose SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help with fire or water damage. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
As fire and water restoration specialists, we have the training, experience and specialized equipment necessary to restore your home or business. We are committed to providing superior service while restoring your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Our “restore first” mentality helps to lower costs and get you back in your home or business sooner. This focus relies upon our specialized training and equipment to restore your property back to pre-fire condition.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Madison, Lawrenceburg and Versailles is strategically located to respond quickly to your smoke or fire damage event. When a major fire or disaster event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Madison, IN
- Lawrenceburg, IN
- Versailles, IN
- Dillsboro, IN
- St Leon, IN
- Milan, IN
- Napoleon, IN
- Batesville, IN
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair